Wednesday, May 30, 2012

The Apple Wreath

Lime green seems to be my new favorite color these days!  It has Spring/Summer written all over it!  It will work as an accent in almost any decor, and looks especially fantastic on the front porch!!  I have been gushing over apple wreaths this season and have finally attempted one of my own! 




It was super easy to make!  All you need it a grapevine wreath, artifical apples, greenery of some sort, and a few sprigs of color!  I bought all of my supplies at Hobby Lobby for less than 20 dollars! 





I tucked the greenery and sprigs into the grapevine wreath.  I then tied down a few areas that needed more security.  The apples were simply hot glued directly to the wreath.







Not too shabby for less than 20 bucks!!  What does your front door look like this season??



No comments:

Post a Comment