Friday, October 14, 2011

Just the three of us.....

Once again, amazing pictures were produced by an amazing photographer!!  Thank you Angie for capturing a few of our special family moments!


Our little Jules....she just turned 2!!




I'm so jealous of this picture!!



Can you tell she's a daddy's girl!!




At least I squeezed in one with her!!




Isn't he handsome!!  



Family shot 'Take 1'...chheessseeee!!!




I love the fountain in the background!





Angie, you did a wonderful job!!! 
 If you live in the North Georgia, or Chattanooga area, I highly recommend you contact Angie Rogers Photography!!  She will not let you down!!


3 comments:

  1. Wonderful photography! Family pics are some of my favorite sites to check out online...so glad you shared!!! I'm going to post our recent family photo shoot tomorrow!!! Hope you'll check it out!!

    Aimee @ ItsOverflowing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've awarded you with the Versatile Blog Award. Go to my site to check it out and enjoy your award.

    Aimee @ ItsOverflowing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jess! What great photos! I discovered your blog via It's Overflowing. I am now your newest follower; and I hope you will follow me too! God bless you!

    ReplyDelete